NAPA TRACS Solutions help with lots of shop management, including accounting.
Using software, such as The Accounting Link, TRACS users can handle their finances by themselves.
Seamlessly Transfer TRACS Sales Data Directly to Your Accounting Software
Simplify your bookkeeping tasks and turn hours of work into minutes with The Accounting Link. This easy to use auditing tool connects your TRACS data to many of the top accounting programs, so you can pull financials any time, anywhere you want them, be it at work, home or a remote office.
The Accounting Link seamlessly integrates TRACS LINK or NET with QuickBooks®, Peachtree®, DacEasy®, AccPac®, MAS90®, Great Plains®, Business Works®, Multiledger®, MYOB® and more. And support is always available by phone or online.
The Accounting Link Transfers Information Including:
Closed Repair Orders
• Sales income (summary or detail)
• Sales tax collected
• Payments collected (cash, checks, credit cards, charges)
• Supply charges
• Other fees (battery fees, tire disposal, etc.)
• Discounts given (parts, labor, sublet and fleet)
Advance Payments Collected on Repair Orders
Accounts Receivable Transactions
• Payments posted on open accounts
• Misc. charges posted on customer accounts (finance charges, etc.)
Accounts Payable Transactions
• Invoices from suppliers
• Payments on invoices
• Transfers from inventory to cost of goods sold as parts are sold
• Inventory purchases (handled through Accounts Payable)
The dedicated NAPA sales and support team is the best in the industry. No other system solutions provider stands behind its products like NAPA. Learn how to get started today!