TRACS version 220.127.116.11 is available for download.
- This update must be installed on every computer running TRACS BEFORE December 14, 2018
- Failure to run the 18.104.22.168 update will cause the NAPA VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) decoding feature in TRACS to no longer function
Follow the steps below to get started:
- Check to see what version of NAPA TRACS you are running
- If your current version is 22.214.171.124, then no further action is necessary
- Check the version number on all other computers in your business running TRACS
- If your current version is NOT 126.96.36.199, click “Help” and then “Check for Online Updates” which will start the update
- The update will take under a minute to complete
- Once the update has completed, you will receive a message that the update successfully downloaded.
- You may elect to install the update now or after business hours
- If you choose No, and decide to install later, you will find the download in the C:\NAPA\Tracs\Update folder.
If you have questions about this update or need assistance, please reach out to TRACS Support, Monday – Saturday at 800-742-3578.